In stock shipments
Approved orders shipping via FedEx Saturday Delivery, Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2Day, or Express Saver services ship same day if ordered by 3pm EST. All other shipping methods are shipped within 1 business day. Note that approval/billing issues may delay shipping. Dynamism is not responsible for these delays.
Shipping method availability
If your selected shipping method is not available in your area, you will be assigned the service closest in price.
Shipping address authorization
If you are making a payment by credit card and shipping to an address that is different from the billing address, we kindly request you call the customer service number on the back of the card to authorize the shipping address. This helps protect against fraudulent credit card use. Failure to take this step will lead to processing delays.
Shipping Time Table
|FedEx Home and Ground Delivery ||5-7 business days ||Delivery day based on distance to destination |
|FedEx Express Saver ||3rd business day ||Delivery by 4:30pm (7:00pm to residences) |
|FedEx 2Day ||2nd business day ||Delivery by 4:30pm (7:00pm to residences) |
|FedEx Standard Overnight ||Next business day ||Delivery by 3:00pm |
|FedEx Priority Overnight ||Next business day ||Delivery by 10:30am |
|FedEx Saturday Delivery ||Saturday delivery ||Delivery by 1:30pm |
Returns For Credit
All returns must be initiated within five (5) days of receipt. Shipping is non-refundable. Minimum 15% restocking fee on all returns. Software (opened or unopened) is not returnable. Returns require a Return Authorization (“RA”).
Dynamism will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RA number. To receive an RA, please contact your sales representative or email email@example.com. Once issued, RA numbers are valid for seven (7) days. Products not shipped back within theseven (7) days will not be accepted for a refund. RA numbers will not be extended or reissued. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume all risk of loss or damage to products while in transit to Dynamism.
- Returns must include all original equipment, including accessories, manuals, cables, documents, and packaging
- No physical damage (including cosmetic damage) to the equipment or packaging
- No modifications or actions taken which would void item warranty
- Returns must be shipped within a separate shipping box and with a trackable carrier – Do not affix shipping or address labels directly to the product’s packaging.
- Customer should prominently display the RA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product. Please insure sufficient packaging is used to protect any return shipments. Customer is responsible for any damage caused due to insufficient packaging.
If you return a product to Dynamism without following these guidelines, Dynamism retains the sole right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you an additional restocking fee. RA processing time may vary but is generally 2-3 business days after receipt.
Shipments that are refused without authorization, or that are returned to us because the address was invalid, are subject to a restocking fee of 15% plus applicable shipping and handling fees.
Returns For Replacement
Most products (not including special orders) are covered by a dead-on-arrival (DOA) replacement warranty. In these cases, if your purchase shows a warranty defect within five (5) days, and as long as a product is still in new condition once received in our Chicago office, we will simply swap it for a brand new unit.
If the unit is being returned for a credit/refund, a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply and the customer is responsible for return freight.
- Please note that all returned items are inspected upon receipt. If we find customer abuse (such as a removed warranty sticker or a cracked LCD screen in the case of the computer), we will charge you to refurbish the unit back to our refurbished spec. Also, if your DOA item is returned and after inspection is found to be in working order (user error), you will responsible for all freight and or/ a possible restocking fee on the DOA unit.
Please note that Dynamism will act as USPPI / exporter on international shipments only. Customers requesting delivery to US-based freight forwarders, brokers etc will need to make their own arrangements for export and customs paperwork.